What information do we store :
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- CasHulk also collects the following information from you information such as your age, m gender, interests and zip code
As is also applicable for most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to
- To assess your needs and to determine suitable products for you.
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- To administer your account
- Send you newsletters regularly
- Send you marketing mails
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Use of Third Parties
We contract with third parties to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. Such third parties are not permitted to sell or share your personally identifiable information as part of this process.
Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
The use of Email
In order to keep you informed of your activities on www.cashulk.com we occasionally send you emails. These include your transaction emails to show how much you have earned, referral emails that show you how much you have earned from referrals, payment confirmations for payments to you and, important administrative emails and emails to confirm your activities on the website. These emails are not shared with anyone else apart from you.
We also send occasional newsletters that features some of our best ideas to help you save more. You may choose not to receive newsletters from www.cashlu.com by informing us at any time.
Cookies on www.cashulk.com
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the website server whenever the browser returns to the website.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
1. Session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
2. Persistent cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies can help websites to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and are used by many major websites.
We use session cookies:
1 .To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
2. To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use persistent cookies:
1. To display your name and cashback balance each time you access our site (using the "Remember me" cookie).
2. We may use other persistent cookies from time to time to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website. This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site and offer you promotions that match your preferred interests.
Cookies and www.cashulk.com
When you shop through our website, a persistent cookie is placed on your computer.
This enables us to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award coins to you. If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer you will not be able to earn on your online shopping via our website
Disabling/enabling cookies You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Please note: if you disable the cookies in your browser which are used to track your purchases via our website, you will not be able to earn when you shop our website.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
You may opt to stop receiving our newsletter, offer and marketing mails by choosing unsubscribe option available in mails or by contacting us at email@example.com
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is top priority for us. The entire personal information is secured by encryption technique using secure socket layer technology.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website includes Widgets, which are interactive mini-programs that run on our site to provide specific services from another company (e.g. displaying the news, music, etc). Personal information, such as your email address, may be collected through the Widget.
Notification of Changes in policy
Cashulk.com can make changes to these privacy terms to update you about our information practices. The effective changes will be notified to you by means of e-mail provided by you to cashlu prior to its implementation.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.